Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Marlo Hampton secretly record Drew Sidora kissing LaToya Ali? Ralph Pittman asks 'RHOA' star to 'keep his name out of this'

2023-07-31 06:52
Marlo Hampton stirred up drama on 'RHOA' by sharing a text from Ralph Pittman
Did Marlo Hampton secretly record Drew Sidora kissing LaToya Ali? Ralph Pittman asks 'RHOA' star to 'keep his name out of this'

GEORGIA, ATLANTA: Since Bravo aired the 'RHOA' in June, Drew Sidora and Marlo Hampton have been locked in a bitter feud. During their Portugal trip in the latest episode, tensions escalated when Drew was accused of kissing LaToya Ali. This led to a fiery confrontation between Drew and Kandi, where Kandi brought up an incident from two years ago, claiming she saw Drew and former cast member LaToya Ali kiss on the night they all hung out with Bolo the stripper. However, Drew vehemently denied the allegation, causing a heated exchange and leaving Kandi feeling hurt and offended.

As the drama unfolded, Marlo added a new twist by revealing that she had secretly recorded a video of Drew kissing Latoya. But the surprises didn't end there, as Drew's ex, Ralph Pittman, also got involved, engaging in a verbal clash with Marlo over text messages. With emotions running high and secrets coming to light, the war between Drew and Marlo, along with the tangled web of accusations, made for intense and dramatic moments on the show.

Does Marlo Hampton have a video of Drew Sidora kissing LaToya Ali?

In a whirlwind of drama, Drew was fuming to discover that Marlo had sent a recording to LaToya Ali, claiming it depicted a kiss that Drew vehemently denied ever happened. Unable to keep it to herself, she confided in Sheree Whitfield, sharing the shocking revelation. During her confessional, Sheree couldn't help but question why Drew was so upset, considering they were all part of a reality show with cameras constantly capturing their every move. Meanwhile, in her own confessional, Kenya couldn't resist adding her two cents, asserting that she personally witnessed the two women in close proximity, moving their faces toward each other. She firmly believed Drew was lying and cheekily quipped, "Drew kissed a girl and she liked it." As if that weren't enough, Kenya also pointed out that there was undeniable video evidence of LaToya confessing to the kiss during the Season 13 reunion, making it difficult for Drew to refute the claim. To add fuel to the fire, Marlo openly admitted to recording the moment of the alleged kiss and provocatively suggested, "Drew probably paid LaToya" to keep her from acknowledging anything about the incident. The tension among the ladies reached a boiling point, leaving everyone wondering what other explosive revelations were yet to come in this Portugal trip rollercoaster.

Why did Ralph Pittman text Marlo Hampton?

Amidst their eventful trip to Portugal, Marlo receives a text from Ralph, and as she shares the contents through a screenshot, his words are clear, "Marlo, I understand that you're saying disrespectful things about me on this trip. I am disappointed because I thought we were cool and I've been nothing but nice to you. I forgave you for the disrespectful things you said about me last year and now it's getting old. Please keep my name out your mouth." A flashback reveals the tense moment when Drew inquired about Marlo's tax filings, to which Marlo retorted with a dig at Ralph's employment status, teasing him about working "in technology." Later at the hotel, Marlo addresses her comment with Drew, explaining, "I should have probably not brought his name up, but I feel that I did not say anything awful. You said, 'Where do you get your money from?' I said, 'The same place your husband—technology.'" Kenya calls out Marlo for her seemingly facetious remark, to which Marlo responds with a pseudo-apology, saying, "I apologize to your husband. I'm not gonna text him because he's a man. I'm just gonna talk to his wife who can deliver the message to him." However, Drew isn't satisfied with Marlo's explanation, expressing her discontent by asking, "Why is his name in your mouth? I don't think it's fair to say negative things about my husband." The heated argument leaves Sheree Whitfield feeling perplexed, as she notes in a confessional, "To be honest with you, I don't understand. I don't know what Ralph does, but if Marlo knows him to be in the tech field, why is Drew mad?" The tension among the cast members continues to escalate, adding more layers to the already complex web of relationships on their Portugal adventure.