Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I felt a stream of something hot': Rita Moreno reveals she peed herself after getting a 'tight hug' at Kennedy Center Honors

2023-05-17 14:58
Rita Moreno said luckily, her custom-made Narciso Rodriguez gown did not have a stain
'I felt a stream of something hot': Rita Moreno reveals she peed herself after getting a 'tight hug' at Kennedy Center Honors

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ABC’s daytime talk show ‘The View’ always keeps their viewers hooked with their guests’ interesting stories. On Tuesday, May 16, 2023, episode of ‘The View’, a guest appearance of Rita Moreno uncovered an embarrassing story about her “peeing” in her Narciso Rodriguez gown when an excited guest hugged her to death.

Rita, 91, is popularly known as one of the last remaining stars from the “Golden Age of Hollywood”. She recently starred in a sports comedy, ’80 for Brady’ and debuted in the ‘Fast and Furious’ franchise film ‘Fast X’. While on tour for her ‘Fast X’ debut, she appeared on ‘The View’ and revealed a story about the State Department dinner before she received her Kennedy Center Honors. She admitted to wetting herself when an excited guest hugged her too tight.

RELATED ARTICLES

'I could have died': Rita Moreno reveals BOTCHED abortion with then-boyfriend Marlon Brando

'He's so gorgeous': Jane Fonda says her 'knees gave way' when Tom Brady walked into her trailer

'I felt a stream of something hot'

During Tuesday’s ‘The View’ broadcast, Rita Moreno shared her “great story” when she accidentally peed herself while accepting her Kennedy Center Honors in 2015. Although the topic was brought up by ‘The View’ host Sara Haines, Moreno explained the moment as the “great story” and exactly what happened afterward.

She said, “The night before the actual Kennedy Awards on television, you are invited to the State Department and that’s where you get your necklace and that’s where you get your dedication,” she continued, “In that case, it was Sonia Sotomayor, Supreme Court Justice, who talked about me and asked me to come from my table”. Moreno was insanely proud of herself when Sonia said delighted things about her until her evening was ruined as she returned to her table. Moreno explains that when she returned to her table, a young Puerto Rican lawyer lifted her and hugged her to death. She said, “He lifted me up. And was hugging me to death, and I mean really hugging me, and I felt a stream of something hot”. She dispassionately admitted, “Yes, I was peeing”.

Immediately after that, the lawyer was “so thrilled” and picked her up again but reacted, “This is the kind of thing where I said, ‘No, this is not happening”. She continued jokingly, “Sonia just said I’m a splendid person. I’m a star, this is not happening”. Moreno further disclosed that, luckily, her custom-made Narciso Rodriguez gown did not have a stain. She concluded the story, “I had not only peed on it, it did not leave a stain..but it got so cold I had to go change. I hung up the gown, and it shrank down to a size four”.

What is the role of Rita Moreno in ‘Fast X’?

Rita Moreno joined the ‘Fast X’ cast to play Dom’s grandmother- Abuela Toretto. She landed her role while Vin Diesel and her grandson, Justin Fisher, went out for drinks. Her grandson gave Vin the idea of working with Rita as Vin is so fond of her. Turns out Vin loved the idea and now will be seen beside her abuela in the tenth installment of the franchise.