Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet accuses Adin Ross of copying Kai Cenat and Andrew Tate as he announces 'jail' warehouse stream

2023-09-12 19:58
'Damm got to steal other people’s ideas because he can’t come up with his own,' one social media user wrote
Internet accuses Adin Ross of copying Kai Cenat and Andrew Tate as he announces 'jail' warehouse stream

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Prominent Kick personality, Adin Ross, recently found himself under scrutiny from fans as he shared information about his upcoming "jail" warehouse stream, which will feature fellow streamers.

During the livestream, he outlined the details of the warehouse event, which will have a "jail" theme, and announced the streaming schedule. Almost immediately after he began explaining, many fans accused him of copying Kai Cenat and Andrew Tate's concepts.

However, rather than getting disheartened, Ross took a moment to address these claims while providing further insight into the "jail" stream.

Did Adin Ross steal the 'jail' concept from Kai Cenat and Andrew Tate?

During his recent livestream, Adin Ross asserted, "It’s Wednesday. We are doing a stream, we built it out in the warehouse, we built out a full jail, Sneako, Adin, Cheesar, SnaggyHose.and we got a couple of the people as well. I'm not gonna be announcing and s**t. All right."

Following the announcement, several fans in the chat seemed to accuse him of borrowing ideas from Kai Cenat and Andrew Tate. Ross said, "No, it's not. It's not that no, I'm not copying anybody's idea. Well, actually we actually inspire. We're not, it's not gonna be a full escape."

In response to his fans' claims, Ross stated emphatically, "No, We're just kind of like we are basically just doing kind of what the Tate did, but we built out more scenes. So we're not, we're not doing.No, we're not."

Furthermore, the streamer added, "I'm not, I'm not doing the escaping jail s**t. I'm not doing that. So I don't think I am, please. He got that. OK. But we were inspired by this, but because the Tates said something like that I couldn't last in a jail cell for 24 hours."

Internet accuses Adin Ross of 'copying Kai Cenat and Tate'

A clip of Adin Ross explaining the upcoming "jail" warehouse streaming went viral on X (formerly Twitter) and garnered attention from the netizens.

One said, "copying my goat kai i see," while another stated, "copying kaicenat and tate."

"Damm gotta steal other people’s ideas because he can’t come up with his own," wrote one, while a user added, "He wants to be tate so bad."

One pointed out, "Tate's idea...not kai," with another simply saying, "Copying tate," hinting at how Andrew Tate spent 24 hours in a makeshift jail cell on a Rumble stream.

Tags news