Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate goes on body-shaming spree claiming men who have sex with fat women 'have no standards', trolls label him 'scumbag'

2023-07-14 17:57
Tristan Tate's fat-shaming remarks prompted widespread condemnation, perpetuating harmful stereotypes and promoting body shaming
Tristan Tate goes on body-shaming spree claiming men who have sex with fat women 'have no standards', trolls label him 'scumbag'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate's controversial remarks about fat-shaming women and questioning men for having intimate relationships with curvy women caused a significant uproar across various social media platforms. His statements, which implied that women of a certain body size were undeserving of love and that men who chose such women had low standards, triggered widespread outrage and condemnation. While some users supported his views, the majority of people criticized him for promoting body shaming and perpetuating harmful stereotypes.

Despite the controversy surrounding Tristan's remarks, he and his brother Andrew Tate have managed to amass a considerable following. Their popularity among certain segments of the population demonstrates the complexities of online influence and the diversity of opinions within society. However, it is important to note that the size of their following does not justify or condone the harmful messages they may promote.

'Have no standards'

Tristan intentionally sparked a wave of controversy on social media when he decided to share his opinion regarding an article published by Vice. The article, which provided a guide on "How to have s*x with a fat girl?" caught Tristan's attention, and without much thought, he expressed his views provocatively. Tristan's opinion centered around the notion that men who choose to engage in sexual relationships with women of larger body sizes possess no standards whatsoever. In a further critique of their body size, he went on to suggest that these men were essentially allowing women with diabetes to become pregnant and give birth to their children.

Seeking to stir up more controversy, Tristan directed a question toward Journalist Matt Shea, insinuating that he found such content appealing. However, Tristan inadvertently made a mistake by referring to a parody account.

Tristan wrote, "Have no standards” “Let women with diabetes incubate and birth your children" Is this what you’re into @mattsheaparody?"

'Pipe down scumbag'

This series of remarks caused a significant uproar within social media circles. Tristan's comments were met with widespread backlash and condemnation from various individuals and communities, while most of his followers were quick to support his remarks. A parody account of Andrew Tate wrote, "Is “she” even a women?" Another supporter came forward and wrote, "Not sure if human or hippo? Wait, that’s Haraam." A troll came forward and wrote, "Pipe down scumbag. You're a literal nonce." The parody account of Matt Shea wrote, "For once in my lifetime I’m going to be honest Yes, Tristan that’s what I’m into. Fat thots and fruity cakes > smooth cigars and juicy steaks Now that I answered you, May I please have the interview? Still in the same clothes btw." A user wrote, "Having standards is respecting oneself. And not every fat woman has diabetes: 30% of overweight people get type 2 diabetes. I’ve known a lot of overweight women who are more fit than myself. We’d go to a kickboxing gym & I’d be the one lagging behind." Another user wrote, "Lol bold of y'all to assume even fat women would want to do that."

Tags news