Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why did Joe Rogan feel 'Fear Factor' would get 'canceled'? 'JRE' podcaster once discussed his anxiety with Mike Tyson: 'This is gonna go off the air'

2023-08-21 22:21
Joe Rogan served as 'Fear Factor's host for 5 years, from 2001 to 2006
Why did Joe Rogan feel 'Fear Factor' would get 'canceled'? 'JRE' podcaster once discussed his anxiety with Mike Tyson: 'This is gonna go off the air'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Joe Rogan is well known for his work as a UFC commentator and podcast host. However, many people are unaware that the 55-year-old was previously a 'Fear Factor' host. The podcaster once appeared on Mike Tyson's podcast and shared why he felt that the reality show would get canceled.

Rogan has met many celebrities as a result of his podcast contacts, and he gets along well with many of them. He appears to get along well with famous boxer Mike Tyson as well. Rogan and Tyson have appeared on each other's podcasts multiple times.

Joe Rogan's fears regarding 'Fear Factor' cancelation

Rogan served as a host at 'Fear Factor' for five seasons from 2001 to 2006. The show was famous for the terrifying stuff participants had to experience, as well as its melancholy tone.

Rogan was involved in a number of notable events on the show. During one of them, he even got into a brawl with one of the contestants.

When Rogan appeared on Tyson's podcast, he spoke about the tasks the participants had to perform and stated that he was worried about losing his job as he felt the show would get canceled for such tasks.

Rogan remarked, "It was just too weird. It was such a weird job because I thought when I signed up to do it, I really thought it was going to be canceled."

He further added, "I was like how are they going to set dogs on people? How are they going to make people eat eyeballs and sh*t? This is gonna go off the air." Tyson replied that he was unrelated to the program and that it had actually been imported from the Netherlands.

Joe Rogan called 'Fear Factor' a 'stupid' show

Rogan relishes gory shenanigans and battle. He did, however, admit that he needed some kind of assistance while he was hosting 'Fear Factor'. It's possible that Rogan was able to predict the end of 'Fear Factor at some time.

Cannabis and other psychedelic drugs are strongly backed by the podcaster. On this, Tyson and Rogan are in agreement. They are both ardent followers of violent sports.

The UFC commentator called the show "preposterous." He was continuously concerned that the show would be canceled. But it turned out to be a big success.

He stated, “I was like, ‘This is so stupid, this show is so stupid.’ And the reason why I got the gig was because I made fun of it. A jug of [semen], Donkey [semen]. So hard to imagine that was a real show."