Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Becky G? American singer featured in BTS J-Hope's 'Chicken Noodle Soup' is proud of her small stature

2023-10-12 17:18
The short, peppy singer and rapper has made her way into the music industry proudly flaunting her short height
How tall is Becky G? American singer featured in BTS J-Hope's 'Chicken Noodle Soup' is proud of her small stature

Real NameRebbeca Marie Gomez
Date of Birth2 March 2, 1997
Age26 years (as of 2023)
Place of BirthInglewood, California, United States
Height5 feet 1 inch (155 cm)
NationalityWeight48 kg (106 lbs)
Net Worth$20 million
ParentsAlejandra Gomez, Frank Gomez
Eye Colorbrown

INGLEWOOD, CALIFORNIA: Becky G, the American singer renowned for hits like 'Shower' and 'Can't Stop Dancing', stands around 5 feet 1 inch (155 cm) as per her IMDb profile.

However, the singer who made a memorable stage appearance at Lollapalooza alongside BTS' J-Hope for their hit collaboration 'Chicken Noodle Soup' openly acknowledges she is around 5 feet (152.4 cm) tall.

How tall is J-Hope compared to Becky G's height?

J-Hope who stands 5 ft 10 inches (177 cm) tall is way taller than Becky G's height of 5 feet (152.4 cm).

Irrespective of their differences in height, creating a spectacle at Lollapalooza, Becky G and J-Hope ruled the stage in perfectly coordinated outfits, delivering a performance that elicited a roaring response from the enthusiastic crowd.

Clad in pristine white attire, the duo looked stunning as they moved in sync on the iconic stage.

Fans of both BTS (known as ARMYs) and Becky G (Beasters) couldn't help but find the height difference between the two artists adorable.

Many fans believe that their distinct heights complement each other beautifully, adding an extra charm to their on-stage chemistry.

Even for the singer, who reportedly thinks of her identity as 200%: 100% Mexican, 100% American, her height has never been a barrier to her fame, as she takes pride in being "small".

'I’m small, I’m only five feet tall'

In September, before kicking off her Mi Casa, Tu Casa tour, Becky exclusively told Refinery29 Somos, "Because I think being in this season of my career, to just be able to say that I have my own headlining tour, it feels like such an accomplishment".

“I’m small, I’m only five feet tall, so it’s amazing how we find the time and space for me to be in multiple places at once,” she continued with a laugh.

“Rehearsals, for me, a lot of my preparation is just as much mental as it is physical. Obviously, it’s pretty emotionally taxing when you’re very passionate and creative about everything that you do”.

There has been several instances where Becky G has been vocal and proud about her height.

One instance was when she shared a Twitter post reading, "@dimplyclifford how tall are you?? I'm only 5'0".

Another time, Becky G took to her Facebook account in 2013 to share a picture of her looking up at the microphone with the caption, "there's not really that big of a height difference between us is there?"

Tags news