Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ γ€Š Yeyep β€’ Com 》

Jake Paul reveals spooky ghost encounter with mysterious 'green man', Internet calls it 'biggest lie'

2023-11-17 16:51
Jake Paul said, 'I'm like napping and I start seeing these orbs flying around this room'
Jake Paul reveals spooky ghost encounter with mysterious 'green man', Internet calls it 'biggest lie'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Jake Paul, the renowned American professional boxer and YouTuber, made a chilling revelation during a recent podcast appearance, captivating his audience with a hair-raising incident.

This unexpected twist in his narrative added a spooky dimension to the podcast.

Amid the buzz surrounding Paul's rigorous training routines leading up to his upcoming December bout against Andre August, this eerie encounter provided fans with a surprising detour into the life of Paul.

The multi-talented entertainer continues to keep his audience on the edge of their seats, both in and out of the boxing ring.

Jake Paul narrates encounter of coming across mysterious green man

In a recent 'Betr' podcast episode, Paul shared a spine-chilling encounter that unfolded in his life.

Recounting the eerie incident, Paul described, "I'm like napping and I start seeing these orbs flying around this room."

"And then like this, green man showed himself over my bed and I was like "what the f**k" and this was the most clear experience I've had, I go into the living room I'm freaking out."

Attempting to convey the surreal encounter to his friends, he exclaimed, "I'm like trying to tell my friends like, "yo, they're everywhere!" and none of them could see it."

Feeling bewildered, Paul decided to contact the apartment owner, and said, "I called the owner of the apartment and I'm like, dude, are there ghosts here? and he goes "yea."

And that's when I knew like, ok, I'm not f**king crazy bro."

Internet reacts

After Paul disclosed the spooky incident, numerous users stepped forward to share their perspectives.

One user wrote, "πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚biggest lie ive heard this month."

Another user wrote, "Plot twist: owner of the apartment died in 1992."

A user stated, "Sounds like a dmt trip he couldn't handle πŸ˜‚."

Tags news