Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Does Honey Boo Boo not live with Pumpkin? Internet believes 'Mama June' star pays $800 child support money as rent

2023-07-31 09:16
Honey Boo Boo and her boyfriend Dralin Carswell are planning to live together in Colorado
Does Honey Boo Boo not live with Pumpkin? Internet believes 'Mama June' star pays $800 child support money as rent

GORDON, GEORGIA: Alana 'Honey Boo Boo' Thompson, 17, is growing too fast. The teen star is now off to college. She has decided to study nursing in Denver. Does this mean the 'Mama June' star will no longer be living with her older sister Laryn 'Pumpkin' Efird? It seems so. So if Honey Boo Boo is no longer living with her older sister, who is she living with?

Honey Boo Boo is ready to take the next step in her life. She is now going to college. That means meeting more friends and having more adventures in life. Will Honey Boo Boo just use her child support to pay the rent now that she lives far away?

Does Honey Boo Boo not live with Pumpkin anymore?

Honey Boo Boo is off to Colorado with her longtime boyfriend Dralin Carswell. She said to ET, "I’ll be moving off campus for security reasons and because Dralin is coming with me." It is indeed clear that Honey Boo Boo no longer lives with Pumpkin. She will be attending Regis University for nursing and living off-campus with her boyfriend. If you look at the history of the Shannon family, each member moved out of the house fairly early in their lives and lived with the man they were in love with at the time. It remains to be seen whether or not moving in with Dralin is the right move for Honey Boo Boo.

Where does Honey Boo Boo's child support money go?

Now that Honey Boo Boo has moved far away from her house, the internet wonders how she utilizes her child support money. A user opened a Reddit thread with the title, "Regarding the child support Alana gets." The user further went on to speculate and ask others, "Do you guys think that the 800 dollars June give Alana is going towards the rent?" He then claimed, "I strongly believe that the child support pays for Alana and Dralin's rent. I could be wrong but it's where else would it go considering the fact that we all know Alana doesn't live with pumpkin."

A user mocked Honey Boo Boo's child support money, saying, "Have fun finding an apartment in Denver for 800/month." Another speculated about child support, "June doesn’t give it to Alana. It goes to Lauryn. Lauryn may give it to Alana after she gets it, but it is supposed to be used for food, shelter, clothing, etc for the child, so using it for rent isn’t unreasonable."

After Honey Boo Boo moved out of Pumpkin's house, she will face new challenges in the new city. Let us wait further for more updates to know if she is doing well.

Tags news