Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Becca Kufrin and Thomas Jacobs get married? 'Bachelor Nation' star's cryptic 'good day' post sparks speculations

2023-10-16 11:24
'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 7 stars Becca Kufrin and Thomas Jacobs welcomed their first son, Benson, on September 21
Did Becca Kufrin and Thomas Jacobs get married? 'Bachelor Nation' star's cryptic 'good day' post sparks speculations

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA: 'Bachelor Nation' stars Becca Kufrin and Thomas Jacobs were expected to get married on October 7. Nonetheless, their unexpected pregnancy led to a delay in their wedding plans, but the couple has hinted that they may have already gotten married.

However, there is no official confirmation regarding their marriage.

In a series of Instagram Stories posted on Saturday, October 14, Thomas answered questions from fans. In one, a fan asked, "When are y'all going to get married?"

However, the reality star seemingly teased, "Yesterday might have been a good day, I dunno." He gave a sly grin after he teased the big news.

'Bachelor Nation' fans speculate about Becca Kufrin and Thomas Jacobs' wedding rumors

However, Thomas had previously also hinted at his and Becca's possible wedding. He shared a quick Instagram Story that included a photo of him and Becca along with their son, Benson, snuggled up in bed.

The reality star captioned the photo, "Doing something pretty freaking cool today."

However, fans showed their excitement on Reddit about their favorite couple's possible wedding.

A social media user seemingly confirmed the rumor, "They got married at SD City Hall yesterday. My friend was getting married too and Becca said congrats to her!"

Another person gushed, "Awww!!! I’m so happy for them!! Legit, my favorite wedding announcement I’ve seen here."

Another user added, "I think it was just a quick ceremony to make it legal. I wouldn’t be surprised if they have a party/reception in a few months/year from now." Another fan noted, "They did the damn thing."

Another Reddit user suggested, "They were always having two weddings if I recall correctly, one private for themselves and a bigger one. It seems they went ahead with that plan."

Another follower said, "Oh my gosh! This makes me the happiest. They both deserve all the love and light in their life!"

What was the venue for Becca Kufrin and Thomas Jacobs' wedding?

Thomas Jacobs recently seemingly teased his wedding venue on his Instagram Stories. The reality star shared a photo of Hotel del Coronado, San Diego.

The hotel's photo prompted quite a bit of speculation they had decided to get married now rather than wait. Meanwhile, the two have moved in together in San Diego and have both proposed to each other.

The couple previously teased to 'Bachelor Nation' that they wanted to get married in San Diego where the couple currently resides. Notably, Hotel del Coronado would be the perfect location for Becca and Thomas' wedding.

Becca Kufrin and Thomas Jacobs welcome a baby boy

Becca Kufrin and Thomas Jacobs announced that they were expecting their first child together in April 2023. However, the couple welcomed their first son, Benson Lee Jacobs Kufrin, on September 21.

The couple made the exciting announcement with a joint Instagram post, sharing the first few photos of their newborn son.

In the photos, Becca held her son while she sat in the hospital bed as Thomas leaned in to take their first photo as a family of three.

The couple revealed their son's name and shared where they got their inspiration from.

They wrote, "We are forever changed with this one's abundance and can't believe we are parents to this gift. Benson, Benny for short, is after the town where my father was born and raised."

The caption continued, "Lee is for Thomas's father who sacrifices so much for this country and others." The couple further said, "And Jacobs Kufrin is pretty self-explanatory but we wanted both parts of us to make this little one whole."

How did Becca Kufrin and Thomas Jacobs meet?

Becca Kufrin and Thomas Jacobs met for the first time in 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 7. The couple soon sparked romance and started dating on the show.

However, Becca and Thomas didn't leave the beach together but officially rekindled their relationship after the show finished filming. Soon after the season finale aired in October 2021, the couple shared their reconciliation news.

In an Instagram post, Becca shared a cute montage of pictures of her and Thomas together. In the caption, she wrote, "You know what they say… Third time's a charm."

Tags news