Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Reid Zingale? 'The Voice' Season 24 Coach Reba McEntire refuses to turn for Nashville native

2023-10-03 09:57
Reid Zingale, a Nashville native, turned 'The Voice' Season 24 coaches Niall Horan, Gwen Stefani, and John Legend to his side when he performed 'July' by Noah Cyrus
Who is Reid Zingale? 'The Voice' Season 24 Coach Reba McEntire refuses to turn for Nashville native

UNIVERSAL CITY, CALIFORNIA: Reid Zingale has emerged as a remarkable performer in the lively roster of contestants on 'The Voice' Season 24, bringing his unique musical journey and passionate voice to the forefront.

Except for Reba McEntire, the Nashville singer managed to wow virtually everyone on the coaching panel.

Reid is from Nashville and performed 'July' by Noah Cyrus, enlisting the help of Niall Horan, Gwen Stefani, and John Legend. Reba explained that she didn't turn since she couldn't comprehend all that he was singing.

"Your tone was great, and welcome to The Voice," Reba said, adding. "I'm a lyric person."

Reid Zingale manages to impress three 'The Voice' Season 24 coaches

Reid's beautiful high-indie tenor elicits an instant turn from Gwen and Niall. He reminded everyone of Fritz Hager, who appeared on 'American Idol' a few years ago.

His tone was wonderful, yet he was also strong at times. He understook how to convey emotion effectively. John finally came around to turning his chair as well.

'The Voice' Season 24 coach Reba McEntire endorses Niall Horan as the choice for Reid Zingale

Niall said, "There's no doubt about it, I've never heard a tone like yours before."

Reba said she supported Niall as Reid's choice. Gwen boasted that she was the first to press her button.

Reid began creating songs in college. "You can hear the storyteller in you," Niall said, adding, "My fans are going to love you." "It's just so unusual sounding," Gwen added about his voice.

John described his voice as both soothing and forceful. Reid is the. compared to Damien Rice by Niall.

'The Voice' Season 24 singer Reid Zingale picks Team Niall

Reid sided with Niall Horan, which infuriated John Legend.

"I felt like I was talking to myself up there," Niall recounted. "Reid is the one to watch."

'The Voice' Season 24 singer Reid Zingale has written singles about his battle with depression

Reid is a singer-songwriter with a record out. He lives in Nashville. In his case, 11 songs that have been released since 2020 represent that. He frequently works with the Song House in Nashville, which produced his most recent hit 'Dark Blue'. The song, according to Reid, is about his struggle with depression.

Reid has already released four songs in 2023. 'The One', 'Light', and 'Slowly It Goes' are the other three songs he released this year.

Additionally, he has worked on a few other standout projects with Song House that don't seem to have been made public yet, such as the upbeat 'Better in the Long Run'. Snippets of it are available on his Instagram.

According to his Facebook, he attended Middle Tennessee State University and got married to Rachel in May 2018.

'The Voice' Season 24 airs every Monday and Tuesday on NBC at 8 pm ET.