Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'He's absolutely finished': Britney Spears fans fume at Justin Timberlake for his alleged 'baby name' diss

2023-10-20 22:22
Fans speculate whether Justin Timberlake named his dog after Britney Spears' 'preferred' baby name
'He's absolutely finished': Britney Spears fans fume at Justin Timberlake for his alleged 'baby name' diss

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Folloing Britney Spears' bombshell revealations in her memoir the 'Woman in Me', fans are going overboard speculating on every bit of the pop star's early life. Her doomed romance with Justin Timberlake is gaining special attention.

Britney revealed in her memoir that she had to undergo an abortion as Timberlake felt they "were way too young" to take care of a baby.

In the excerpt shared by W Magazine, Britney recounted the painful memory, “It was a surprise, but for me, it wasn’t a tragedy.”

She continued, “I loved Justin so much. I always expected us to have a family together one day. This would just be much earlier than I’d anticipated."

However, she quipped, "Justin definitely wasn’t happy about the pregnancy. He said we weren’t ready to have a baby in our lives, that we were way too young."

In this situation, when Britney's memoir has already taken the Internet by storm, one of her fans posted an archived video of Britney where she discussed her "preferred" baby names.

When asked, the 'Baby One More Time' singer said she would name her daughter Brennan as she finds the name "beautiful," and if she had a boy, his name would be Preston.

While the interview was not shocking in itself, as Britney has indeed named one of her sons Sean Preston, what came as a shock to many netizens was the name of one of Justin Timberlake's dogs.

The fan posted a snapshot of an article revealing the names of the 'Friends with Benefits' star's three dogs. In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, it was revealed that he has three dogs bearing the names - Buckley, Billy, and Brennan.

Seeing the connection, fans wasted no time in speculating whether Timberlake's choosing the name 'Brennan' was a way of dissing the pop star with whom he was in a relationship, early in the 2000's.

While it is not confirmed, fans speculated about the possibility of Timberlake knowing Britney liked the name "Brennan" for her baby and so he named his dog "Brennan" as a subtle diss.

Fans fume over Justin Timberlake's choice of dog name

Following the furore, one X user speculated, "Did y’all knew that after Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake broke up, he put the name Britney choose to put on her baby ‘Brennan’ in one of his dogs [sic] ??"

The fan also accompanied the clip of the interview where Britney revealed her favorite baby names.

'He’s absolutely finished'

One of the fans backed Britney and said, "He’s absolutely finished."

"Justin Timberlake as we speak," said someone else, using a gif of a coffin being lowered into the ground, to illustrate their fury.

"Eww that’s so low," slammed someone else.

"Um wait a minute how did they know it was a girl. was she 5hat (sic) far along and hide it from the world," speculated someone else.

"we been knew he was a horrible person but this keeps confirming it," chimed in another.

However, fans of Timberlake also left no stone unturned as they speculated Brennan was possibly his favorite name.

One of the fans quipped, "Y’all understand that Brennan could have been his favorite name and she just said it was hers right because they had talked about it."

Someone else echoed, "Maybe he mentioned liking the name to her 1st?"

"He said in an interview his cousin Rachael named Brennan and he named Buckley after Jeff Buckley. This interview is on FSLS DVD of his tour," said another fan.

Tags news