Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate exposes dating app doppelgangers, unveils mystery behind his face as go-to profile pic: 'I’m a super popular catfish avatar'

2023-07-16 14:53
Former kickboxer turned influencer Tristan Tate sparks discussion on fake dating profiles, humorously questioning why his pictures are used worldwide
Tristan Tate exposes dating app doppelgangers, unveils mystery behind his face as go-to profile pic: 'I’m a super popular catfish avatar'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, a former kickboxer who has transitioned into an influencer, has become well-known for his controversial Twitter rants. Alongside his brother Andrew Tate, Tristan regularly expresses his opinions on a broad spectrum of subjects. Recently, he directed his attention toward dating apps, highlighting the widespread issue of fake profiles.

Tristan has established a reputation for fearlessly sharing his perspectives on Twitter. However, his outspoken demeanor frequently thrusts him into the midst of contentious situations. Many of his statements have been labeled as problematic and incendiary, resulting in substantial backlash from social media users.

'I’m a super popular catfish avatar'

Taking to Twitter, Tristan shared his exasperation and raised a thought-provoking question about the prevalence of fake profiles on dating apps across the globe. Expressing bewilderment, he pondered why his pictures were being used by numerous accounts. In an ironic twist, Tristan humorously referred to himself as a widely recognized and popular catfish avatar, highlighting the absurdity of the situation. His tweet drew attention to the issue of online impersonation and sparked discussions about the challenges faced by individuals whose identities are misused on social platforms.

Tristan wrote, "Why is every dating app in the world in almost every country populated by fake profiles with my pictures? I’m a super popular catfish avatar."

'He catfishes as female and sees himself'

Tristan's revelation about being the unwitting face of numerous fake profiles across different dating apps quickly garnered significant attention on Twitter. His statement resonated with many users who were intrigued by the revelation and eager to share their perspectives. One user wrote, "I don’t understand the point. When the date actually happens what are they gunna say? Photograph well?" Another user wrote, "Tristan knows this because he Catfishes as female and sees himself." A user stated, "Because there aren’t enough good looking people… the fat ugly MFers want to date but want to pretend they r someone else." One user commented, "You should message these people and do an episode of extreme catfish where you meet these people."