Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Heather Dubrow OK? Internet worried as 'RHOC' star shows off 'sickly' skinny figure

2023-11-12 08:52
'RHOC' star Heather Dubrow tries David Beckham challenge on husband Terry Dubrow
Is Heather Dubrow OK? Internet worried as 'RHOC' star shows off 'sickly' skinny figure

ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA: 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' star Heather Dubrow has always had a skinny personality. However, recent observations of her appearing even thinner than before have sparked concern among internet users.

Heather posted a video on TikTok, where the 'RHOC' star is seen dancing in front of her husband Terry Dubrow as he is busy on his phone. Heather writes as she posts the video, "Trying the David Beckham challenge on Terry."

Terry is slowly seen noticing Heather and later in the video, we see him jiving together with Heather. Heather was seen wearing a black tight-fit top and and black knee-high pants with white shoes.

Seeing Heather's skinny structure, a user commented on Instagram, "I am not a hater but lately I’ve noticed these women’s are absolutely stick thin that’s great but I just can’t compete. Don’t want to compete but how in the hell did he get so damn skinny? Are they not eating. I need myself a sandwich every now and then come on ladies."

A shocked user wrote, "She's so thin." "I know she was always skinny but damn," claimed another. Another wrote about Heather, "Too skinny! She looks sickly."

One commented, "My thing is he’s a doctor, he can’t tell she’s unhealthy." A worried user wondered, "She’s so skinny 😢is she oke?" Another mocked the star, "She needs a sandwich."

'RHOC' star Heather Dubrow's husband Terry Dubrow suffered a mini-stroke

On August 3, 2023, Terry went through a mini-stroke, called Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA). At the time he suffered the stroke, Terry was out having dinner with his wife and son Nicholas, 19.

While having dinner together, Heather notice Terry having slurry speech. She immediately asked their son to call 911.

Terry was diagnosed having a blood clot that traveled to his brain, giving him a mini-stroke. Terry was confirmed to have a PFO (Patent Foramen Ovale), a hole between his right and left atria that didn't close after his birth.

'RHOC' star Heather Dubrow left scared of losing husband Terry Dubrow

After Terry recovered, Heather took to Instagram to upload a slew of photos with her husband. She also shared an article's headline saying, "Botched's Terry Dubrow says wife Heather saved his life during medical emergency."

Heather captioned the post, "I love this man with my whole heart. I’m beyond grateful that Terry’s ok, this could have gone very differently."

The reality TV personality went on to suggest her fans, "If you see someone having stroke like symptoms- get them to the Hospital. You have 5 hours to get them treatment."

Heather then thanked, "I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to the doctors, nurses and techs at Hoag Hospital and everyone involved who helped us during this very scary time. Thank you for your kind messages, Terry and I are overwhelmed by your love and support."

Tags news