Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MrBeast's 'I don't care about money' remark after winning $10K in board game tournament backfires: 'Bro loves dirt'

2023-10-10 13:59
With outrageous challenges, experiments, and generous donations to people in need, Mr Beast's videos have skyrocketed to fame
MrBeast's 'I don't care about money' remark after winning $10K in board game tournament backfires: 'Bro loves dirt'

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: Jimmy 'MrBeast' Donaldson, a prominent YouTuber, recently won a $10,000 board game contest, boldly saying that money holds little importance to him.

As one of the most prolific content creators globally, he boasts an immense following, being the most subscribed YouTuber with over 186 million followers.

MrBeast wins $10K in board game tournament

The YouTuber said he had won $10,000 in the 'Dune: Imperium Uprising' board' game competition and that he would now bury himself alive for a week in a tweet on October 8. “I won $10,000 in a board game tournament. Now I’m off to bury myself alive for a week, lol,” he wrote.

With outrageous challenges, experiments, and generous donations to friends, family, fans, and people in need, Mr Beast's films have skyrocketed to fame—and occasionally cost millions of dollars.

The 25-year-old Jimmy 'MrBeast' Donaldson has consistently shown his willingness to utilize every dollar to produce the most significant films. Despite winning a substantial amount in a board game competition, the YouTuber claims he "doesn't care" about the money, highlighting his focus on using resources for ambitious and meaningful projects.

Internet trolls MrBeast for his comment

Fans quickly pointed out in the comments that $10k doesn't seem like much for MrBeast, given that he occasionally spends millions of dollars on a single video.

A user wrote, “That’s nothing to you,” to which MrBeast replied, "Yeah, idc about the money; I just like strategy games".

A fan commented, “Bro loves dirt”, while another user wrote, “Man's not gonna touch grass again for the next 5 months”.

One wrote, “The Dune Board game is a W.” Another said, “When Mr beast buries himself alive for the 15th time.” While one wrote, “Should we gift $10,000 to followers?” another said, “Awesome! You should start a YouTube channel and give it to the pizza guy as a tip, I think it can Blow up.”

Others also wrote, “Haven’t you already done the buried alive thing? You already running out of ideas?”

Tags news