Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Shawn Mendes? Singer once apologized to a radio host for being taller than him

2023-09-09 22:18
Shawn Mendes is known not just for his music but for his incredible height as well
How tall is Shawn Mendes? Singer once apologized to a radio host for being taller than him

NameShawn Peter Raul Mendes
Date of BirthAugust 8, 1998
Place of birthPickering, Canada
Age 25
GenderMale
Height 6 ft 2 in (188 cm)
Weight 79 kg (174lbs) approx
Eye ColorDark brown
ParentsKaren Mendes and Manuel Mendes
Net worth$45M

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes is 6 ft 2 in (1.88m/188cm) tall, according to Seventeen.

Mendes stands tall among the best pop-singers in the industry. He became famous following his rendition of Justin Bieber's 'As Long As You Love Me' on Vine in 2013 when he was 15.

John Mayer pokes fun at Shawn Mendes' height

In July 2018, John Mayer spoke to Mendes on an Instagram Live video and joked about his height.

“I would prefer it if you would stop getting taller and overall more dense with star power,” Mayer joked.

He added, “It’s uncomfortable for me, it’s off-putting and it’s hard to sleep at night. … No, really, you had to duck to come into my house the other night.”

How tall is Camila Cabello?

Cabello is 5 ft 2 in (1.57 m/157 cm), according to Sugar. When Mendes and Cabello were dating, people could not help notice the difference in their heights. People have also shared photos.

One user wrote, "Their height difference omfg I love Shawn and Camila so much." Another wrote, "THE HEIGHT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CAMILA AND SHAWN LMAOO."

Shawn and Cabello were said to be dating, but according to The Sun, they have broken up.

Sources reportedly said, "Shawn and Camila have a lot of history, and they tested the waters again after coming back into each other’s lives. But it was just a fling and they’ve put an end to it now."

They continued, "They realized it was probably a mistake to give things another shot. Things ended between them the first time for a reason, after all."

They added, "In reality, both of them know they aren’t right for each other romantically and now they just want to move on.”

Shawn Mendes' height compared to Sabrina Carpenter

Mendes' rumored girlfriend, Sabrina Carpenter, is 5 ft (1.51 m/151 cm) tall, per Vulture. That Mendes a foot and two inches taller than her.

Mendes and Carpenter were reportedly seen taking a stroll together in Los Angeles in February.

As per Page Six, tattler DeuxMoi claimed Mendes and Carpenter were spotted looking “very comfortable” and “clearly on a date” at the Horses restaurant in Los Angeles.

It added that they were spotted together after Valentine's Day.

In an interview in March, while promoting his partnership with Tommy Hilfiger, Mendes refuted speculations suggesting a romantic connection with Carpenter.

He said on Dutch TV show 'RTL Boulevard', "We are not dating. But I think we should talk about Tommy Hilfiger probably more than Sabrina. But thank you."

Shawn Mendes once apologized to radio host for being taller

Although Mendes has not discussed his height extensively in interviews, he did apologize to a radio host in 2018 for consistently being taller, per J-14.

“I’ve always been — I’m sorry. Yeah, that is never going to change,” Mendes said, adding, “I was 10 years old when we first met and I was taller than you.”

While Mendes joked about being tall in the interview, he said, “Have you ever seen someone who is truly 6-foot-6?!”

How rich is Shawn Mendes?

According to Celebrity Net Worth, Mendes has a net worth of approximately $45M.