Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Inside 'GMA' star George Stephanopoulos and wife Ali Wentworth's staggering real estate portfolio

2023-11-14 13:17
'GMA' star George Stephanopoulos and wife Ali Wentworth own an apartment in New York City and an estate in Hamptons
Inside 'GMA' star George Stephanopoulos and wife Ali Wentworth's staggering real estate portfolio

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Good Morning America’ star George Stephanopoulos and wife Ali Wentworth have amassed a staggering real estate portfolio of $16 million over the years, the 'US Sun' reported.

The couple own a New York City duplex and an expansive Hamptons estate. They spend their time between the two properties exclusively.

Before joining ‘GMA’, George had an illustrious career as the White House Communications Director during former President Bill Clinton’s reign. Ali had a brief career as an actress in the past.

Both have been married for 22 years and have made a significant stride in their real estate portfolio.

George Stephanopoulos and Ali Wentworth's real-estate portfolio

The couple has a lavish New York apartment which was purchased in 2014 and featured in 'Architectural Digest'. It is spread over an expansive 3,000 square feet.

The stunning pre-war apartment boasts of three bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms. The apartment was decorated by Michael S. Smith. The famed interior designer was responsible for the makeover of the Oval Office in 2010 during President Barack Obama's term.

The couple's city abode is worth an estimated $8 million, the 'US Sun' reported.

George and Ali also have a massive Hamptons estate. The main house, which spreads over five bedrooms with six-and-a-half bathrooms, also has a media room, a game room, and a bed bunk room.

It also features a 1,000-bottle wine cellar in the basement. The property, which was briefly listed for sale in 2018, is also worth an estimated $8 million, as reported by the 'US Sun'.

The duo purchased the Hamptons estate back in 2010.

Their Hamptons home is spread across 1.67 acres of land and includes a large pool and tennis court.

The gardens also feature a covered veranda which looks out to the manicured backyard.

Both the properties put their real estate portfolio’s worth at a staggering $16 million valuation.

Ali Wentworth tries new way to get daughters' attention

Ali and George have been dealing with the feeling of becoming an empty nester after their younger daughter, Harper went to college during the fall.

To get her daughters' attention, Ali shared a photo on Instagram that she knew both girls would respond to.

In her snapshot, she and actor Mariska Hargitay were seen "sandwiching" ‘The Bear’ star Ayo Edebiri.

Ali captioned the snap: "I’m posting this to flip my daughters out! @therealmariskahargitay and I are sandwiching @ayoedebiri. My daughters are obsessed. This will force them to FaceTime me!"

Her tactic worked as both her daughters - Harper and Elliot - responded to the post.

Elliott commented: "I obsessed”, while her younger daughter, Harper replied: "I'm so jealous."

Tags news