Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Blamed for everything': 'The Ultimatum: Queer Love': Aussie Chau recalls traumatic childhood after fight with Sam Mark

2023-05-31 22:47
Aussie Chau accepts she needs to work on 'self-love' before she can get to a place where she can truly love Sam too
'Blamed for everything': 'The Ultimatum: Queer Love': Aussie Chau recalls traumatic childhood after fight with Sam Mark

AUSTIN, TEXAS: It has not been easy for 'The Ultimatum: Queer Love' couple Aussie Chau and Sam Mark. Sam has transformed into her new self after her experience with Tiff Der and learnt how to speak up for herself. But, it seems that her partner Aussie is not a fan of Sam's new ability to stand up for her point of view.

Aussie believes that the new change has made Sam less likely to listen to her. This indeed has become the main reason for most of the fights in Sam and Aussie's relationship. In one of the fights, Aussie broke down and recalled her traumatic childhood.

Aussie Chau recalls her traumatic childhood

After getting into a public fight with Sam in a restaurant, Aussie walked out avoiding conversation. She went out and sat alone trying to acknowledge what she just went through. Aussie sat in the parking, crying to herself as she said, "Maybe I'm not good enough for her." She then addressed the problem, "I'm trying and I can not have my partner dismiss how I feel too. Dismiss my side of the story too." Aussie confessed that she and Sam are not on the same page. While explaining how she is not being heard in the relationship, she recalled her childhood. Aussie said, "You know where it takes me back to, is my f**king childhood. When I would be blamed for everything and it was not even my f**king fault," added Aussie.

Aussie Chau accepts she needs to work on herself

Aussie has learned a lot from Netflix's unique dating experience. She says, "This experience has highlighted for me, I gotta be intentional." She adds, "Every interaction, every emotion. like, the good, the bad, and the ugly every moment in this experience matters." She further accepts that her ability to hear Sam's needs is tied to the roots of her childhood trauma. She said "My ability to hear you when you tell me your needs that is so tied to the roots of all the other issues I'm trying to solve, like unconditional love towards myself." Aussie believes when she has self-love she will be able to love Sam fully too.

It is to be further seen whether Sam and Aussie will get engaged to each other in the end or not. Netflix's 'The Ultimatum: Queer Love' finale episodes will release on June 7.