Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

50 Cent takes jab at Diddy with ‘time to lawyer up' comment amid Tupac Shakur’s murder suspect's arrest

2023-10-10 21:20
The main suspect, Keefe D, also previously mentioned Diddy in relation to Tupac Shakur's death
50 Cent takes jab at Diddy with ‘time to lawyer up' comment amid Tupac Shakur’s murder suspect's arrest

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Rapper 50 Cent name-dropped Diddy, whose real name is Sean Combs, in relation to Tupac Shakur’s murder in 1996 and Keefe D’s arrest just a few days ago.

Almost three decades after Tupac Shakur’s death, murder suspect Keefe D was arrested on September 29.

Two weeks after Keefe D's arrest, on Monday, Curtis James Jackson III, better known as 50 Cent, took to his Instagram to take a loaded jab at the Bad Boy Records founder, Diddy.

Sharing a picture of Tupac and Suge Knight in the fateful black BMW, 50 Cent wrote, "D--- so Pac got lined by Brother Love," adding, "LOL Time to lawyer up, s--- might get sticky."

Tupac was in the same car when he was shot dead in Las Vegas.

The 'In Da Club' rapper's dig at Diddy came at an inopportune time as the suspect Keefe D had also taken a jab at him previously.

‘If I wouldn't have ever met [Diddy], I wouldn't have ever been involved in this’

Duane Keith ‘Keefe D’ Davis previously said in an interview in August that he got involved in Tupac’s murder because of Diddy.

He stated, "If I wouldn't have ever met [Diddy], I wouldn't have ever been involved in this bulls---," adding, "I would've never met the brother. I never would’ve been involved in this bulls---," as per Blast.

He added, "It really crashed two people’s empires in one night," implicating Diddy, "Mine's for sure — Suge’s too. [Diddy] the only one still balling. He made our s--- go down, man."

Keefe D has claimed several other times that it was Diddy who asked him to “take out” Tupac and Suge Knight, per The US Sun. He used incriminating sentences against Diddy in his autobiography as well as in a statement recorded for the LAPD.

In his book 'Compton Street Legend,' Keefe claimed that Diddy or Puff Daddy ordered Tupac's murder while they were in New York, enjoying pastrami sandwiches and drinking pink champagne.

He wrote that Diddy allegedly told him, "I need to speak to you big dawg.”

Keefe described the situation, stating they went to the side to talk, and he wrote in the book, "I'm able to smell and see fear. Puffy was full of fear."

He continued, stating that Diddy told him, "I have a couple of problems I need to be handled. Big CEO [Suge Knight] and Pac."

As Keefe recalled in his book, he apparently said, "That's not a problem. We can make that happen."

He also added that Diddy was mad at Tupac after the rapper released his diss track ‘Hit 'Em Up.’

Keefe commented, "That song made Puffy mad."

'We don’t even entertain nonsense'

While many of those involved in the East versus West rap battle, have commented on Diddy's involvement in the matter.

The rapper, however, discredited the accusations as "nonsense" when he visited 'The Breakfast Club;' in 2016.

As per Vibe, when asked about his role in Tupac's death, he replied, “We don’t talk about things that are nonsense."

He continued, “We don’t even entertain nonsense, so we not even gonna go there, with all due respect.”

Tags news