Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tink blasts ex Hitmaka as rapper accuses music producer of manipulation after alleged physical fight

2023-09-11 13:18
Rapper Tink accuses ex and music producer Hitmaka of manipulating her and forcing his hand over her music
Tink blasts ex Hitmaka as rapper accuses music producer of manipulation after alleged physical fight

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS: Chicago rapper Tink (Trinity Home) recently came out against her music producer and ex Hitmaka, blasting him for being 'foul' and for not showing her any respect even after she claimed to have ''bent over backwards'' for him and after paying him for producing her albums.

In an Instagram video, Tink opened up on the details of the confrontation between the two in Cancun.

In the video she stated that she had to stand up for herself and added that the real reason behind the rift between the two was that Tink wanted to produce her 'Winter's Diary 6' mixtape on her own, wishing to have more control over her music.

Tink claimed that Hitmaka washed his hands off her after this decision, and was allegedly upset since she refused to pay him $2 million dollars to produce the mixtape.

Tink further added, "It's the accumulation, this s**t didn't happen overnight and it wasn't about no woman. It's about the fact that I've been manipulated, you know, and I thought that somebody really cared for my situation when in reality, that ain't the case."

Hitmaka, on the other hand, has denied all the allegations, claiming that Tink was the first one to start the strife.

Rapper Tink and music producer Hitmaka's split confirmed

Hitmaka and Tink were first reported to be dating in 2021. In the aftermath of their recent confrontation, Hitmaka has disclosed that he and R&B songstress Tink are going through a breakup.

Hitmaka mentioned that he and Tink were recently at the same restaurant and the rapper allegedly was upset after they didn't talk to each other despite being at the same place at the same time.

Who is rapper Tink?

Trinity Laure'Ale Home, better known by her nickname Tink, is a 28-year-old rapper from Chicago, Illinois. She rose to fame after her hit single 'Treat Me Like Somebody' was released.

Her 'Winter's Diary' mixtapes have garnered positive reactions among her fans over the years. She made her debut in 2014 and was co-signed by Timbaland.

Who is Grammy-nominated music producer Hitmaka?

Christian J Ward, known professionally as Hitmaka, is an American music producer and a former rapper. He was born and raised in Chicago and has produced many records for celebrated artists such as Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj.

He was appointed as the vice president of A&R at Atlantic Records in 2020 and has been nominated for the Grammy Awards nine times.