Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Our body has time limit': Fans divided as 'Summer House' star Lindsay Hubbard reveals she's frozen her eggs

2023-05-16 13:59
'Summer House' star Lindsay Hubbard says freezing her eggs was an 'insurance policy' for herself
'Our body has time limit': Fans divided as 'Summer House' star Lindsay Hubbard reveals she's frozen her eggs

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: 'Summer House' star Lindsay Hubbard recently uploaded a post where the star talked about her egg-freezing experience. The star cited that if people are looking out to extend their chances of becoming a mother, they should consider freezing their fertility eggs a little early. But, it seems that internet users were divided as some said "awareness is key" while others pondered upon "time."

Hubbard revealed in her Instagram post how last year she opted for an "insurance policy" for herself on Mother's Day. This indeed helped the Bravo star to take off the pressure of having a child from her shoulders. Even though Hubbard was found advocating the egg-freezing process and explaining to her fans how beneficial it could be for those who are not yet ready to have a baby, some internet users believed it to not be an option.

RELATED ARTICLES

What is Lindsay Hubbard's net worth? Meet 'Summer House' cast member whose love life has created a buzz

'Summer House' Season 6: 5 things you need to know about Bravo's hit reality show

Lindsay Hubbard 'took the pressure of time off' by freezing her eggs

Bravo TV star Hubbard uploaded a photo with her fertility doctor and another photo of her standing in a hospital gown. She explained to her fans, "One year ago (it was actually Mother’s Day last year), I put some of my (an egg emoji)’s on (an ice cube emoi)." She then explained her experience, "Honestly I’m so happy I followed through with it." She then called her egg-freezing experience to be an "insurance policy" for her. Hubbard stated, "It’s an insurance policy for myself, it takes the pressure of time off, and it lets me live life according to my own timeline!"

The reality star advised nothing but claimed, "Fertility is a very individualized and personal journey, so I’m not going to write a novel about my specific experience - because everyone is different!" She then advised her followers, "I’ll just say, it’s never too early to start thinking about preserving your fertility, or at least checking your AMH levels!"

'Waiting longer to have children is a real issue'

Even though fans know that freezing eggs is the best option for those who do not want a baby a little late in their life, some still disagree with the concept. One user commented, "With so many women waiting longer to have children nowadays it's a real issue. If there’s an infertility problem, the earlier it’s diagnosed the better. It provides more options for women. I’ve lived this myself and I’m so grateful to be able to say that with the help of fertility medication, I was blessed to have two boys. Thank you for this post. Awareness is key!" Another claimed, "I still have a heavy fear of aging too much before I have kids, even though things like this are possible." The user further asked Hubbard, "Does that ever bother you? Or what are your thoughts about that, I’m almost 30 btw, I know I’m not that old but it still gets to me lol." Another slammed Hubbard's concept and wrote, "Except I hope people still understand "time" is still a big issue. Our body has a "time limit" for a reason." The user further asked Hubbard to rethink, "Not to mention at what % of your self you want to give your children growing up. Are you going to be able to sleep under the stars with them, or go on the hike with them, or ride the roller coaster with them? Or will your body be too elderly for these Things? Just some food for thought."

'Summer House' Season 7's new episodes drop every Monday at 9 pm ET on Bravo.

Tags news