Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall was Tupac Shakur? Inconsistent listings of rapper's height have puzzled fans for years

2023-10-08 21:29
In photographs alongside Snoop Dogg, who is known to be quite tall, Tupac appears to be around Snoop's nose or eye level
How tall was Tupac Shakur? Inconsistent listings of rapper's height have puzzled fans for years

NameTupac Amaru Shakur
LifeJune 16, 1971 - September 13, 1996
Place of BirthEast Harlem, New York City
Age25 years
Height5 feet 11 (180cm)
Weight76 kg (167 lbs)
GenderMale
Eye ColorBrown
ParentsBilly Garland and Afeni Shakur
Networth$105 Million

EAST HARLEM, NEW YORK: Tupac Shakur, often stylized as 2Pac, was a highly influential American rapper, songwriter, and actor who was 5 feet 11 inches (180 cm) tall.

He was born on June 16, 1971, in East Harlem, New York City, and tragically died on September 13, 1996, in a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas, Nevada, at the age of 25.

Tupac Shakur is regarded as one of the greatest and most influential figures in the history of hip-hop music.

He rose to prominence in the early 1990s with his socially conscious and politically charged lyrics, addressing issues such as racial inequality, poverty, violence, and the struggles of African Americans in the United States. His music often conveyed a message of empowerment and change.

How tall is Tupac Shakur's ex-wife?

Tupac Shakur's ex-wife Keisha Morris stands at a height of 5 feet 1 inch (154 cm).

Keisha and Tupac Shakur met in 1994 while she was a college student, according to yen.com.

They had a brief encounter at a New York club, where they danced and talked. A month later, they reconnected at another club, and their romance blossomed.

Despite Tupac's imprisonment due to a sexual assault case, he proposed to Keisha, and they married in prison in 1995.

Keisha supported Tupac during his incarceration, helped manage his businesses, and played a role in his signing with Death Row Records.

However, their marriage ended shortly after his release in 1996, as Keisha felt overwhelmed by the challenges. Despite the divorce, they remained friends.

How tall was Biggie?

The Notorious BIG, also known as Biggie Smalls, was approximately 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm) tall.

The Notorious BIG's life was tragically cut short when he was killed in a drive-by shooting in Los Angeles on March 9, 1997, at the age of 24. His murder remains unsolved, and it is one of the most significant and controversial events in the history of hip-hop.

Despite his untimely death, Biggie Smalls' music continues to be celebrated and his legacy endures as one of the greatest rappers in the genre's history.

Height difference between Tupac Shakur and Snoop Dogg

Tupac Shakur, whose height is 5 feet 11 inches (180cm), was shorter than Snoop Dogg, who is 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm) tall.

“Man, I’d say a week before he died, we was best of friends,” Snoop once said, according to Vibe.com. “Two days before he died, I don’t think he liked me. Because we was in New York and sh*t had happened."

"New York ni**as had shot at me and did all kinds of sh*t to me, just the worst sh*t you could think of, and I forgave ’em. Then I went and did an interview and was asked how did I feel about Puffy and Biggie. I was like, ‘I like them ni**as, I wanna do some music with ’em," he added.

Fan debates about Tupac's height

Tupac Shakur's height has been a topic of discussion and speculation among his fans for years. Various official documents provide different height listings.

His official identification, prison records, and autopsy report list him as 5 feet 11 inches (180 cm) and 6 feet (183 cm). On his 1996 driver's license, he self-reported his height as 5 feet 10.5 inches (179 cm).

Additionally, he often mentioned his weight as being between 160 to 165 pounds (73 to 75 kg). Considering his physique, these numbers seem to align with the 5 feet 11 inches estimations.

In photographs alongside Snoop Dogg, who is well-documented as being 6 feet 3.5 inches to 6 feet 4 inches (192 cm to 193 cm) tall, Tupac appears to be around Snoop's nose or eye level.

He also seems to be of similar height to Dr Dre, who is about 6 feet 1 inch (185 cm) with boots on. Tupac was slightly taller than MC Hammer, who is listed at 6 feet (183 cm).

While Tupac was shorter than some of the individuals he associated with, such as Snoop Dogg, Suge Knight, Biggie, and Stretch, he doesn't appear to fall in the 5 feet 6 inches to 5 feet 8 inches (168 cm to 173 cm) range that some fans have suggested. It's worth noting that there are many fans who believe Tupac was taller than those estimations.

Tags news