Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Charlize Theron sparks romance rumors as she packs on the PDA with hunky model Alex Dimitrijevic

2023-05-16 16:51
Charlize Theron and Alex Dimitrijevic were seen holding hands during a romantic outing in Los Angeles
Charlize Theron sparks romance rumors as she packs on the PDA with hunky model Alex Dimitrijevic

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Charlize Theron was spotted on a lunch date with a new beau, model Alex Dimitrijevic. The pair were seen holding hands as they opted for a causal fit with Theron wearing a V-neck maroon sweater and khaki pants while Dimitrijevic sported a yellow short-sleeved Hawaiian shirt, during their outing on Sunday, May 14.

Lately, Theron has been making headlines for her support for the drag queen community. She recently appeared at the 'Drag Isn't Dangerous' telethon, where she praised drag queens and said she would "f*** up" anyone who criticizes them. "We love you queens! We’re in your corner, and we’ve got you, and I will f**k anybody up who is, like, trying to f**k with anything with you guys," the actress said. This prompted Megyn Kelly to slam Theron claiming she was showing her “privilege” and allegedly inviting her to “come and f–k me up.”

RELATED ARTICLES

'My job as a parent is to celebrate them': Charlize Theron opens up about raising Jackson as a girl

Charlize Theron claims Kim Kardashian has 'more value than Meryl Streep' in 'age of reality television'

Kelly clapped back by saying, “If you don’t understand, Charlize, and LGBTQ Nation, and whoever else came after me for the Friday comments…that there actually is a problem, and if you’re not equally outraged about it, then you are part of the problem,” Kelly said. “You’re setting the stage for further grooming and exploitation of children. She’s rich, she’s famous, she’s beautiful, I’m sure she has a staff that looks like Downton Abbey,” Kelly said, adding, “Guess who the pedophiles go after first? The kids from broken homes, the poor kids, the kids who have a parent who’s addicted to drugs or alcohol, the kids who wind up in the system are having committed a juvenile defense, the kids who don’t have a rich and famous mother out there saying, ‘Slay queen!'”

Who is Alex Dimitrijevic?

Dimitrijevic is listed on the Next Models page as being based out of Los Angeles, has modeled for various brands in the past, including Malbon Golf and AG Green Label. The actress and the model both appeared to be enjoying each others company as they walked around the city holding hands. However, Theron's last high-profile relationship was with Sean Penn in 2015.

She has previously dated actor Craig Bierko, Third Eye Blind singer Stephen Jenkins, actor Stuart Townsend, and model Gabriel Aubry. The actress is also a mother to two daughters, Jackson and August.

Charlize Theron prioritizes motherhood over career

In a recent interview, Theron said that being a mother is more important to her than being an actor or producer and that she would give up her career for her children if she had to choose between the two. "I love being a mom more than I love being an actor or a producer. And I never thought I would say that," said Theron. "If somebody said to me tomorrow, 'You can't do both,' would I be sad to give up acting? Of course. But it would be a no-brainer for me," The Hollywood Reporter reports.

The 'Bombshell' star added that her current focus is all on her kids, "Right now, everything I do revolves around when my kids are out of school for the summer, which usually means we're shooting in a heat wave somewhere. In 10 years, I can definitely see myself being an empty nester and just packing up and traveling three continents [directing] a TV show. But that's not my life now."

Tags news