Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

All the times Travis Kelce talked about his 'crush' Taylor Swift

2023-10-02 16:25
Travis Kelce was candid about his affection for Taylor Swift even before the singer attended the Kansas City Chiefs game on Sept 24
All the times Travis Kelce talked about his 'crush' Taylor Swift

Everything that Travis Kelce has said about Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce, the hottest new celebrity couple right now, have been making headlines for a while now. The 'Love Story' hitmaker has been the object of Kelce's very public attention this summer. But the Chiefs star player has never been shy about his 'crush' on Swift. Infact, he has been candid on multiple occasions even before the singer attended the Kansas City Chiefs game on Sept 24. We put together all that Travis has said about Taylor till now.

October 2016: Game of 'Kiss, Marry, Kill'

In October 2016, Travis appeared on AfterBuzz TV and was asked to participate in a game of "Kiss, Marry, Kill." Ariana Grande, Katy Perry, and Taylor Swift were the available choices. The choices made by Travis are to kill Ariana, marry Katy, and kiss Taylor. "Damn, that’s messed up. I don’t want to kill any of them. Kill is Ariana. Sorry, love you, but you’re gone. And then Taylor Swift would be the kiss. And what’s the last one? Katy Perry? Yeah, Katy Perry would be the marry," he stated.

February 2023: Travis dances to Taylor's 'Love Story'

Travis was seen dancing to Taylor's 'Love Story (Taylor's Version)' in a club in February 2023, and then he began singing along too. If there was any doubt that he was a die-hard Swiftie, this moment put the naysayers on the backfoot.

June 2023: Travis makes friendship bands

Kelce was apparently inspired by the 'Lavender Haze' singer's friendship bracelets when he created identical trinkets for the NFL's new tight ends. He then stated that he was "taking a page out of Taylor's playbook."

July 2023: Travis tries to give Taylor a friendship bracelet

Travis openly stated that he wanted to attend Taylor's Eras Tour event in Kansas City and give her a friendship bracelet with his number on it. "I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Travis remarked on the New Heights podcast. "I wanted to give Taylor Swift [a bracelet] with my number on it." The Chiefs star added, "She doesn’t meet anybody — or at least she didn’t want to meet me, so I took it personal. But it was an unbelievable show."

August 2023: Travis talks about Taylor’s opinion about his mustache

Travis' brother Jason questioned him about his mustache and whether he had "found out what Taylor Swift thinks" of it on his podcast in August. The 33-year-old Chiefs star chuckled in response and said, "We’re not going to bring up Taylor Swift in this episode, but something tells me she’s gonna like it."

September 2023: Travis Kelce threw the ball into Taylor Swift's court

Travis responded to the discussion in an interview on The Pat McAfee Show as the rumors about what was happening between the two celebrities persisted. He claimed that he apparently told Swift, "I've seen you rock the stage at Arrowhead [Stadium]," before he "threw the ball in [Swift's] court," by asking her, "You might have to come see me rock the stage at Arrowhead and see which one's a little more lit."

September 2023: Travis Kelce responds to Taylor Swift attending his game

Swift attended Travis' September 24 game at Arrowhead Stadium only a few days after Travis made the invitation public. Cameras followed the musician, who was watching the game with his mother, Donna Kelce, in Travis's VIP suite. The two departed in his convertible together after the game. Travis talked openly about the fantastic event on his show a few days later. "I’m enjoying life and I sure as hell enjoyed this weekend," the Chiefs star said in an episode released on Sept. 27. "Shout out to Taylor for pulling up. That was pretty ballsy," Travis stated before adding, "I just thought it was awesome how everybody in the suite had nothing but great things to say about her — the friends and family. She looked amazing and everybody was talking about her in great light." He went on, "To see the slow motion chest bumps, to see the high fives with Mom, to see how, you know, Chiefs kingdom was all excited that she was there — that s--- was absolutely hysterical and it was definitely a game I’ll remember, that’s for damn sure." He then added, "And then we just slid off in the getaway car at the end," in reference to their exit from the game, possibly alluding to one of Swift's songs, 'Getaway Car' as well. "Took my Chevelle to the game... shout out to Taylor for coming through and seeing me rock the stage."

Tags news