Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The Voice' Season 24 Battles: Jordan Rainer and Jackson Snelling's pairing called 'mistake' as Reba McEntire picks one singer

2023-10-18 09:21
'The Voice' Season 24 judges wanted Jordan Rainer to get the Knockout pass
'The Voice' Season 24 Battles: Jordan Rainer and Jackson Snelling's pairing called 'mistake' as Reba McEntire picks one singer

UNIVERSAL CITY, CALIFORNIA: Here begins Battle Round of 'The Voice' Season 24. In the premiere episode of Battle round we will see Reba McEntire pairing Jordan Rainer and Jackson Snelling. Well, fans believe the pairing to be a "mistake" as both are good country singers and Reba has high chance to loose one.

NBC released the preview clip ahead of the show. We can see Jackson and Jordan performing their rendition on 'The Heart Won't Lie' by Reba and Vince Gills.

Towards the end of their performance we will see Reba making a choice about which singer she wants to keep in the show. The other one will then be eliminated. Knowing how difficult it might be for Reba, a fan commented, "Pairing them together was a mistake cause losing either of them sucks; they're both AMAZING."

Another claimed, "Wow!!! They are both so damn talented!!! I don't want to see either go!" A fan called the duet to be, "This is the best duet I have ever seen in a competition." A fan wrote, 'I can't choose, they are both amazing."

Another called the singers, "They’re both equally great country singers and that was a beautiful rendition of a Reba classic!" Indeed, it's going to be difficult for Reba to pick one out of the two country singers.

'The Voice' Season 24 coaches want Jordan Rainer to go ahead

It seems most of the coaches sided with Jordan. Niall Horan claimed, "Jordan, to hear you come out and sing a good old fashioned country song was really nice to hear that side of your voice."

He further claimed to Reba that he wants to see what happens with Jordan ahead in the show and, therefore, wants to choose her.

On the other hand, Gwen Stefani said on behalf of most of the coaches, "I feel like we want to see a little bit more of Jordan." However, John Legend had a different point of view than other judges.

John went with Jackson. Well, the final decision will still be Reba's to decide who she wants to keep in the show.

'The Voice' Season 24 Battles: Will Reba McEntire save Jackson Snelling?

Even though two judges sided with Jordan, Reba does not see her team singers any indifferently. She thanked both the singers for being so "coachable."

She added, "I can tell a drastic difference from when we were in there rehearing, to now." She then dubbed Jackson "cute as button." She then went on to praise Jordan's vocal, calling it "wonderful."

A fan commented the spoiler, "SPOILER!!! Jordan won the battle, no one steal jackson."

'The Voice' Season 24's Battle Round premiered on October 17 and from next week onwards will continue every Monday at 8 pm and Tuesday at 9 pm ET on NBC.