Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Amber Heard opens up about relocating to Spain, refutes rumors of quitting Hollywood

2023-06-02 03:20
'I don’t think she is in any hurry to return to work or to Hollywood, but she will probably come back when the time is right,' said a source
Amber Heard opens up about relocating to Spain, refutes rumors of quitting Hollywood

MADRID, SPAIN: Amber Heard has not quit Hollywood. As the 'Lost Kingdom' star moved to Madrid, Spain a few months later in September 2022 following Johnny Depp's trial, the reports speculated she has quit and was not going to return to work or Hollywood any sooner. However, in a recent surfaced interview Heard suggested she never quit and had some film projects to work on. "I love Spain so much," Heard is seen answering questions in Spanish in a video circulating on TikTok.

When she was asked if she has plans to stay in Spain for long, Heard replied, "Yes, I hope so. Yes, I love living here." Even as she plans to stay in Spain, the 'Aquaman' star hasn't bid farewell to Hollywood. In an attempt to politely end the surprise interview, Heard tells the media crew that it was a "pleasure" to meet them. "I hope you are well, ciao. And thank you, nice to meet you."

'I keep moving forward. That’s life'

However, a reporter finally asks the 'Rum Diary' actress if she has any upcoming film projects, and she replies, "Oh, yes," to the reporter's query. “I keep moving forward,” she remarked before adding “That’s life.” Heard flew to Europe in September 2022, barely three months after her ex-husband, Johnny Depp, won his defamation lawsuit against her on June 1.

@casaenplaya Amber Heard's Spanish Relocation @amberheard 🏖️ @casaenplaya is a Paradisefront Villa in Spain Surrounded By Beaches Represented By @Nest Seekers @luxeally @nestseekersspain #relocation #amberheard 📍 Figueiroa Beach (Spain) __ 3 floors 6000 sq. ft 10 bedrooms 6 bathrooms Land plot of 140000 sq. ft Terrace Direct access to the sea Garage Fitted wardrobes Storeroom Orientation South Central heating: Gas __ #NestSeekers #casaenplaya #luxeally Listing: @JacksonLieblein @jtoth_ca 𝐍𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 WebID 2541417 Visit: NestSeekers.com/2541417 #location #beaches #chalet #beach #beachfront #LuxuryHomes #LuxuryHouse #realestate #beachlife #filmlocation #Mansion #paradise #beachvibes #finca #realestateagent #LuxuryRealEstate #property #nestseekersinternational #RealEstateBroker #accidentallywesanderson #luxe #RealEstateNews #beachhouse #LuxuryLiving #primelocation ♬ sonido original - Casa En Playa

It was previously reported Heard had quit Hollywood for good and quietly relocated to Spain, “I can reveal that Heard has quit Hollywood and quietly relocated to Spain with her two-year-old daughter Oonagh,” as reported by Daily Mail. A friend of Heard told the journalist “She’s bilingual in Spanish and is happy there, raising her daughter away from all the noise.” The friend as per the report revealed further, “I don’t think she is in any hurry to return to work or to Hollywood, but she will probably come back when the time is right, for the right project."

'She is excited about working and filming again'

A source previously told People, "The trial was beyond stressful for her and she just wanted to start fresh out of the country," the source added. "She is excited about working and filming again. She was exhausted and disappointed about the trial. She felt she was mistreated. This is all behind her now, though. She has new energy and is focused on things that she loves," the source said.

Heard disclosed in December that she and Depp had reached an agreement and discontinued their appeals against the Virginia decision. "It's important for me to say that I never chose this," she wrote in a statement. I defended my truth in doing so my life as I knew it was destroyed. The vilification I have faced on social media is an amplified version of the ways women are re-victimized when they come forward. Now I finally have an opportunity to emancipate myself from something I attempted to leave over six years ago and on terms I can agree to," Heard continued. "I have made no admission. This is not an act of concession. There are no restrictions or gags with respect to my voice moving forward."

'I don't have much further need for Hollywood myself'

Following the widely publicized trial, Johnny Depp also received criticism and had his Hollywood projects shelved. "Do I feel boycotted now? No, not at all. But I don't feel boycotted by Hollywood because I don't think about it. I don't think about Hollywood," Depp told reporters during the press conference during the Cannes film festival following the screening of his French movie Jeanne du Barry. "I don't have much further need for Hollywood myself," he said.

Tags news