Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

‘GMA’ fans joke Sam Champion’s birthday has ‘been going on for a month’ after he shares another celebratory snap

2023-08-18 15:17
ABC's weatherman Sam Champion has been on an extended holiday with husband Rubem Robierb
‘GMA’ fans joke Sam Champion’s birthday has ‘been going on for a month’ after he shares another celebratory snap

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The ‘ABC’ meteorologist Sam Champion seems to be making the most of his life at the moment.

The 62-year-old spent a well-deserved vacation in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, with husband Rubem Robierb. Sam's birthday celebration have now moved to Salvador.

The former ‘GMA’ Chief Meteorologist turned a year older on August 13 but the celebrations seem to have been endless and ongoing, given Sam’s continuous social media updates.

After a whirlwind trip in Rio, the couple has extended their vacation, meaning Sam’s birthday will be celebrated at every turn. Fans are now wondering if Sam’s birthday celebrations will go far beyond the usual.

Sam Champion vacations in Brazil and Salvador with Rubem Robierb

On Instagram, Sam shared a photo of the clouds rolling over the hills and gray skies in Rio. The bad weather could not dampen the mood of Rubem and Sam, who enjoyed each other’s company at all times.

Sam who turned 62 recently was ambushed by a cake in bed by Rubem who captured the moment and shared a clip on Instagram.

This surprise was followed by a picturesque dinner where Sam was filmed blowing out the candle on a large cake, while a plant-friendly background highlighted the moment.

However, after the two mandatory birthday posts, Sam was snapped once again in what looks to be his hotel bedroom.

The 62-year-old meteorologist can be seen holding a balloon and a champagne glass while a plate of half-eaten cake rested on the bed.

Sam smiled for the camera and captioned the post, “Spectacular! Each destination of #birthdayWEEK is better and better #salvador #salvadorbahia ocean, architecture, food, music, and culture #fasanosalvador! Thank U @crisvisnevski for opening this special destination to us. We shall return.”

Sam also posted a few stories on his Instagram from his hotel in Salvador where he can be seen enjoying dinner with Rubem and friends.

Fans jest over Sam Champion's ‘extended’ birthday celebration

When Sam posted another snap of his birthday celebration in Salvador, some fans may have gotten jealous because the ‘ABC meteorologist was able to take more vacations than them.

One fan wrote, “Call me crazy! But has this birthday celebration been going on for a month?? Lol” Another fan remarked, “Stop showing off from the single thirsty ladies on the back row.”

A fan said, “I can see the celebration continues, wish I would get a cake as nice as yours” while a fourth mentioned, “Don’t know how you are going to return to work, after that fabulous birthday week????”

One fan stated, “I love that this Birthday Celebration keeps going on during most of your vacation...keep partying!!”

Tags news