Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Ludwig: 2023 net worth, girlfriend, and family background of pro YouTuber and Twitch streamer

2023-06-21 16:28
Ludwig makes most of his money on Twitch, where he is the most subscribed streamer in the platform's history
Ludwig: 2023 net worth, girlfriend, and family background of pro YouTuber and Twitch streamer

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Early in 2021, Ludwig Ahgren aka Ludwig became very popular thanks to his groundbreaking subathon. He is well known for engaging in random activities on stream, like playing video games with pals and chit-chatting with viewers.

Recently, the online community and his fans are overwhelmed as rumors circulated about Ludwig potentially joining Kick. This comes after the Twitch rival Kick made headlines with its $100 million deal to sign Twitch star xQc. Amid all of this, let's dig inside the 2023 net worth of the subathon star and who is he dating currently.

Ludwig: 2023 net worth

According to Stream Mentor, Ludwig has a net worth of $6.4 million. His unparalleled Twitch popularity has contributed significantly to his wealth, with sponsorship deals and his YouTube channel serving as supplemental income. Ludwig makes most of his money from both advertising and audience donations on Twitch, where he is the most subscribed streamer in the platform's history. He joined the site in 2018 and had a rather modest ascent initially, hitting 100K subscribers around the end of 2019. In 2021, he found more fame after attempting to stream chess and competing in group tournaments alongside other streamers, including well-known figures like LilyPichu and Pokimane.

He also stated that his revenue from the Twitch subathon event reached a staggering $1.4 million. Ludwig also has a clothing brand called 'Mogul Moves', which he founded in 2019. After defeating two of the top-ranked players in Super Smash Bros, Melee, Kashan "ChillinDude" Khan Khan and Cary "Vro" Zhang, and achieving other notable victories in the game, Ludwig's popularity soared, eventually making him one of the game's top commentators. He even called matches on some of the biggest tournaments like the GENESIS series. Although he has never provided the figures, it is clear that sponsorship arrangements, along with the money he makes from his merch line, are some of this Twitch streamer's more important sources of revenue.

Ludwig's dating life and family background

It has been three years since Ludwig and QTCinderella announced publicly that they were in a relationship. The power couple met online in 2020, although the exact date is unknown. In a video, Ludwig said, "Two years ago over summer here’s how it started… QT was like, ‘Hey I’m gonna be in town to design a wedding it was like a friend’s wedding.' I think she said she was gonna be at and it was over summer and she was gonna like do the cake for it, I think. That’s what she told me. It turns out that was a huge f*****g lie. I know it sounds like I’m making this up… It’s because it was all a lie." Later in the video, QTCinderella joined Ludwig and both of them continued their story.

Ludwig Anders Ahgren was born July 6, 1995, in Hollis, New Hampshire. Ahgren is of Swedish and French descent. He participated in the Tempe Underground (formerly Tempe Late Night) stand-up and improv comedy club while attending Arizona State University. However, the origins of his last name are Swedish and he grew up in a house where they spoke both English and French.