Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Kay Kay making Keenan feel jealous? 'Love Island USA' Season 5 star stuns islanders by kissing Harrison

2023-07-23 09:50
'Love Island USA' Season 5 fans feel for Keena as Kay Kay leans on to kiss harrison
Is Kay Kay making Keenan feel jealous? 'Love Island USA' Season 5 star stuns islanders by kissing Harrison

PACIFIC HARBOUR, FIJI: 'Love Island USA' Season 5 Episode 5 is all set to unfold the drama. And, it seems that Vickala 'Kay Kay' Gray is the one who managed to turn a lot of heads around in this episode. The show is about maintaining your relationship with the coupled partner. And, Kay Kay has understood the assignment pretty well.

The star knows how to make her partner feel jealous and make him want more of her. But, is she trying to fake the scenario in order to get most of the attention? If that's the case, then she seems to have mastered it.

Kay Kay shocks everyone by kissing Harrison

The new entry Harrison has caught everyone's attention with his charm. Kay Kay was concerned thinking whether Keenan will pick her or not. She was also upset thinking if she doesn't get picked up she might have to leave the show. But, the entry of the new guy opened up a possibility for the star. Kay Kay decided to try her luck on Harrison. During the mask party, Kay Kay was seen getting up and kissing Harrison. The scenario shocked Keenan. He couldn't help himself but feel jealous. And it was all clear from his face. But it seemed Kay Kay wanted Keenan to feel jealous in order to secure her spot in the game.

Will Kay Kay dump Keenan?

Fans believe Keenan's spot in the show is in danger after seeing Kay Kay passionately kiss Harrison. A fan tweeted, "I just wanna say Cassy had the option DAY1 to jump on to Keenan's heart platform.. but now that Leo is more into someone else she's all "Oh Keenan I'm really feeling you " It's giving "some1 pick me so I don't get dumped from the island." Another wrote, "These kisses look so disgusting." After seeing Kay Kay and Keenan's a cute unseen clip, a fan rooting for the couple said, "see how cute Kay Kay and Keenan are in the unseen bits??? Keenan you will crumble!!" Kay Kay successfully made Keenan feel jealous and got his attention. Seeing him kiss Kay Kay on her kneed made a fan write, "What’s with this years Islanders and knee kiss???"

'Love Island USA' Season 5 debuted on Peacock on Tuesday, July 18, with new episodes streaming daily at 9 pm ET during the premiere week. Following that, catch new episodes every Thursday through Tuesday on Peacock.